CAI education offers real-time instructor feedback, small class sizes, and flexible schedules. Advance your career from your home or office.
Register online today for CAI’s upcoming live virtual courses and webinars.
- July 15–16 | M-340: Managing the Large-Scale Association (In-person Class, Houston, TX)
- July 22–23 | M-320: High-Rise Maintenance and Management (Live Virtual Class)
- July 29–30 | M-100: The Essentials of Community Association Management (Live Virtual Class)
- August 5–6 | M206 Financial Management (Live Virtual Class)
- August 26–27 | M-310: Management Company Administration (Live Virtual Class)
Visit the CAI Learning Center for a complete list of classes.
New Condo Safety Resources Available
Condominium association residents and volunteer board members around the world understandably have questions about the safety of their own communities and are wondering how to protect their buildings after the tragic collapse of Champlain Tower South in Surfside, Fla. CAI is providing information and resources to help concerned residents and board members understand structural integrity, maintenance, and reserves.
“CAI is devastated by the tragedy in Surfside, Fla. Members of CAI lived in and worked at Champlain Tower South, and our entire membership is reeling,” says Thomas M. Skiba, CAE, CAI’s chief executive officer. “We have been closely following the news coming out of Surfside, and we continue to have hope in the rescue efforts. The resources and information we share today can help communities take steps to prevent this type of disaster from ever occurring again.”
Download our new Condo Safety resource to learn more about:
- Questions condominium residents should ask the community’s board members and manager.
- Steps condominium owners can take to protect themselves and their investment.
- Steps board members can take to ensure the community is safe while fulfilling their fiduciary duty to protect their community.
Visit www.caionline.org/CondoSafety for a full list of resources. Please share with any residents, colleagues, or clients who may benefit from the information.
April 23, 2021 Mixer at Old Hickory Country Club
The social at historic Old Hickory Country Club was a huge success with many property managers and business partner members in attendance. The event was a welcome one with recent Covid restrictions. Those that attended have commented, “the best social event we have ever attended”. There was plenty of time to mix and mingle, door prize drawings, good food and just a fun time was had by everyone. The Social Committee will continue hosting upcoming events. Plan to attend the next event. A huge thanks to Bouvier Insurance and LSI for the door prizes. See more photos here.
DATE CHANGE! CAI is proud to announce plans for the 2021 Annual Conference and Exposition: Community NOW, will be held in person Aug. 18–21 in Las Vegas. Pre-conference education courses will take place Aug. 16–17. In addition to a date change, the conference venue also has changed. We will continue to partner with Caesars Palace; however, hotel lodging will move across the street to Harrah’s and The Linq, and conference activities will take place in the newly opened Caesars Forum, a 300,000-square-foot conference center adjacent to the hotels. We are confident the larger meeting space will offer a great attendee experience while still maintaining any social distancing requirements that are still in place come August. REGISTER NOW
Expo Event will be held on Friday, September 3rd, 10 am - 2 pm with a motivational speaker
having a presentation while lunch is being served. We are returning to the Renaissance Hotel.
CAI TN's 2021 Community Partner Nashville Rescue Mission
30 day post for just $75 for members & $200 for nonmembers.
CAI Tennessee's Mission & Chapter Goals
CAI Tennessee Chapter Goals
2. Bridge the gap in distance of CAI members throughout Tennessee by forming and implementing regional councils and increasing membership statewide.